The following is a list of version updates (patches) for the 2020 remake of Trials of Mana. All releases are cumulative and include all changes in previous versions.
Console release history
Introduced on November 4, 2020, this patch includes the following:
- Several minor bugs fixed.
Introduced on October 14, 2020, this patch includes the following modifications to the original release:
- Bug fixes
- Two new difficulty levels added (Expert and No Future).
- Class-change scenes and the end credits can now be skipped.
- Players can now carry over costumes have been class-changed once with a class reset or in New Game Plus.
- Players now have the option to go back to level 1 upon selecting a New Game Plus.
- New Goddess Statues are added.
Introduced at launch on April 24, 2020, this release includes the following:
- General bug fixes between demo and launch release.
- Custom dash options added. By default, the force applied to the left analog stick in the direction of movement will automatically select whether dashing is in effect. This can be changed in the pre-game Options or in-game Settings menus to "always" or "never" as well.
Mobile release history
Released to the public July 16, 2021:
- Bugs fixed.
- Initial publication, pre-order enabled where available.
Trials of Mana Meta
|Mana Tree · Mana Sword · Mana Stone|
|Abilities · Attacks · Battle Results · Bugs & Glitches · Class Change · Class 4 · CS Gauge · Magic Pot · Rabite Adornment · Rabite Slippers · Sparkle · Stats in Trials of Mana · Trap Chest · Trials of Mana Trophies · Urn|
|Trials of Mana Difficulty Level · Game Controls · Translation · Updates · Version Differences|