The Revenant is a boss in the 3D remake of Trials of Mana. It is one of the six trial bosses of Chapter VII, and guards the Hope Sphere needed for Charlotte to advance to Class 4. The Revenant may be found in the Woods of Wandara after visiting the Elfin Elder in Dior to inquire about the Sphere.
Standard procedure applies: stock up on healing items and make sure to have trained for the party's best undead-busting skills. Necromancer Charlotte isn't bad, but High Cleric Charlotte may be better for this battle. Paladin Duran and Archmage Angela are also good, safe bets. As for Hawkeye, Kevin, and Riesz, they set up as DPS attackers and will occasionally be tossing items at the rest of the party.
The Revenant is all-new for this release, and it's a grisly shade of gray with a horde of Zombies and Ghouls at its command. The battle will take place in the arena where Mispolm once wrought havoc. With Charlotte on healing duty and Angela slinging Holy Bolts and Lucent Beams, it is still better to go after the big fella than to worry about its minions. They all hit with devastating status attacks, so be ready to throw a Medical Herb or a Stardust Herb as needed. With patience, persistence, and a few well-placed Class Strikes, it will fall.
Revenant - Level 65
- Summon Zombie (No official name) - Summons Zombie of the same level.
- Summon Ghoul (No official name) - Summons Ghoul of the same level.
- Heal Hazard - Spews out blue fumes, inflicting poison.
- Scratch Barrage - Lunges forward and swipes its arms up to four times.
- Malice - Generates a lingering purple flame that acts as a damaging trap.
- Demon Scream - Generates a piercing cry in a large radius, inflicting weaken upon hit, knocking back and damaging characters.
- 8000 Lucre
- 28,000 EXP