- HP: 1000 (each)
- EXP: 216 (each)
- GP: 533 (each)
- Weakness: None
- Location: Frostbite Fields
- Physical Attacks : Rocket Punch, Detonate (3D)
- Magic: Earthquake (2D), Mega Splash (2D), Thunderstorm (2D), Exploder (2D), Grumpkin (3D), Stone Cloud (3D), Blaze Wall (3D), Dark Force + (3D)
With three Machine Golems in play, one might think this battle very similar to the one above Stonesplit Gap. The leader will even make note of the déjà vu; but these mechanized monsters are much more malevolent. As before, the key to victory is isolating each individual. However, they have better magic in their subroutines, all of which can target the entire party AND cause all sorts of status ailments. DO stock up on the usual remedies; DON'T try to overpower them with multi-target attacks and Class Strikes. With each defeat, the party will have to outrun one of the golems' homing bombs. Survive to secure the win.
Machine Golem S - Level 27 x 3
- Rotate 360º (no official name) - Rotate arms in a full circle.
- Rocket Punch - Shoots both arms in a straight line.
- Rocket Launcher - Shoots up five missiles in a straight line (strongest attack).
- Stone Cloud [Earth Elemental] - Creates rainbow cloud that has a chance of petrifying target.
- Blaze Wall [Fire Elemental] - Creates columns of fire. Can hit up to three times.
- Dark Force + [Dark Elemental] - Creates black holes on the ground. Can hit up to five times.
- Grumpkin [Wood Elemental] - Throws giant green pumpkin bomb at target.
- Detonate - Glows red and follows a target to then explode. Only uses this attack when all HP are depleted.
- 6300 Lucre
- 6900 EXP