Kakkara is a region in Secret of Mana. It is a vast desert continent in the central western part of the world.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Kakkara Desert - The continent's main feature.
- Sandship - A transport ship that moves through sand as easily as water. Carries a cadre of soldiers.
- Kakkara - A town that lies in the northern extent of the desert.
- Fire Palace - A palace located in the western extent of the desert.
- Moon Palace - A palace located in the northeastern extent of the desert in a starry field encircled by mountains. It can only be reached by ferry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.