The Empreeb is a boss in the 3D remake of Trials of Mana. She is one of the six trial bosses of Chapter VII, and guards the Kind Sphere needed for Riesz to advance to Class 4. The Empreeb may be found on the Heavensway after visiting Alma in Laurent to inquire about the Sphere.
Once again, stock up on healing items and make sure to have trained for the party's best skills. A fast healer is nothing short of required for this battle; so once again, Paladin Duran and any flavor of Charlotte will help smooth out this very rough fight. Anybody else is either an attacker or a pharmacist as need dictates.
The Empreeb doesn't enter the battle alone—in fact, she's brought the whole hive with her! Beelancers, Ladeebs, and even Queeneebs are on the scene as well (all at level 58), with all of Riesz's area attacks at their disposal. Starlancer Riesz should set up Protection, Strengthen, and Mental Boost first, then go all out on the workers. Once they're down, go for the Empress herself. Switch to the healer so that they can keep the others topped up. Repeat as needed until the end of battle.
Empreeb - Level 65
- Whirlwind Spear - Same effect as Riesz's Amazon class strike.
- Lance Surge - Same effect as Riesz's Valkyrie class strike.
- Light Lance - Same effect as Riesz's Vanadis class strike.
- Dragon Rend - Same effect as Riesz's Dragon Master class strike.
- Summon Bebe - Summons a temporary swarm of small bees in front of her.
- 8600 Lucre
- 33,000 EXP