Enemy Intel[edit | edit source]
3D Version[edit | edit source]
Beast Ludgar - Level 33
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Claw Slash (No official name) - Jumps toward target with three slashes.
- Abyssal Slice - Charges up, then lunge into a target with multiple scratches.
- Seiryu Strike - Jumps out of reach, then crashes down with a giant red explosion.
- Suzaku Aerial - Charges up, the creates giant blue explosion. Can hit twice.
- Moon Saber [Moon Elemental] - Gains the ability to steal target's HP from attacking them.
- Counterattack - Turns red, becomes invulneralbe for a short while, then unleashes a straight line of flames. Can hit twice.
- Glow Red (No official name) - A reddish aura starts emanating from Beast Ludgar's body when HP is half depleted. Seems to raise attack 1.5 times (Attack Up icon doesn,t show up).
- Lupine Acrobatics (No official name) - Execute several aerial acrobatics that hits up to three times. Only uses this attack when low on HP.
Spoils[edit | edit source]
- 5570 Lucre
- 10,000 EXP
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The musical theme that plays during the battle against Ludgar is titled "Black Soup", which is often mistaken as "Obsession". He shares this battle theme with the Jewel Eater, Xan Bie, Goremand, and Malocchio.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.