Ancient Curse (Ancient in the fan translation) is a non-elemental spell in Trials of Mana.
- This spell deals major non-elemental damage to all enemies present on screen. Ancient has the strongest spell power of all magic in the game.
- This spell costs 12 MP in the SNES version and 28 MP in the 2020 remake,
|Character||Class Requirement||Minimum Stat||Single or Multi-Target|
|Angela||Magus||20 Intelligence Points (SNES version)||Multi|
- This spell cannot be emulated by any item.
- This spell cannot be set strike single target, making it poor choice against multiple enemies who counters techs (e.g. it is ill-advised to use Ancient in battle with Black Rabite, to deal with his Great Demon spawns, as it will prompt the former to counterattack.).
- This spell does not subject to Counter Magic spell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.